I’m a PhD candidate in Computer Science at Cornell University.
I’m interested in programming languages as a medium for human thought,
expression and interaction with computer systems.
My work applies ideas and tools from programming languages to
software-defined networks, optical networks and legal reasoning.
- June 25, 2018
- Starting full time as a Post-doctoral Research
Scholar at Harvard University working with Prof. Stephen Chong
- February 12, 2018
- Successfully defended my PhD dissertation on
path-oriented networking programming languages at Cornell University
- October 22, 2017
- Presented “Property Law as a Programming Language” at
- September 12, 2017
- “Property Law as a Programming Language” accepted
to DSLDI 2017
- The ByteBaker
- A technology blog updated sporadically since mid-2006