I’m a PhD candidate in Computer Science at Cornell University.
I’m interested in programming languages as a medium for human thought,
expression and interaction with computer systems.
My work applies ideas and tools from programming languages to
software-defined networks, optical networks and legal reasoning.
- October 22, 2017
- Presented “Property Law as a Programming Language” at
- September 12, 2017
- “Property Law as a Programming Language” accepted
to DSLDI 2017
- April 3-4, 2017
- Attended Symposium on SDN Research in Santa Clara, CA
- March 13-14, 2017
- Visited Georgetown Law Center and Computer Science
- The ByteBaker
- A technology blog updated sporadically since mid-2006